Serving size: 12
- 3 cups yogurt, plain non-fat Greek
- 1/3 cup honey, additional for drizzling, if desired
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup strawberries, sliced into rounds
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries, halved
- Combine Greek yogurt, honey, and vanilla in a medium mixing bowl.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet, spread out Greek yogurt mixture to ¼ inch thickness. Press strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries into yogurt. Freeze for a minimum of 3 hours.
- Break into pieces upon removing from the freezer. Enjoy immediately.